Friday, February 1, 2013

 I think this may the worst painting I've done in a while. It was just one of those mornings where nothing seems to work and just putting pen to tablet seems like an accomplishment. I half assed the figure and I half assed the clothes. I've found that when this kind of thing happens the best thing to do is pick your self up, brush off the dust and learn from what you did wrong. Because some times we learn more from our failures than our successes.
So my friends are dragging me out of my apartment on my day off (auuggggh, the sunshine burnses my skin) so I'll be away from my computer. And that means away from Photoshop so not much painting is going to happen today. Though I will be taking my sketch book and to quote Charlton Heston  " from my cold dead hands". Lots of drawing still gonna happen. In the mean time my second page of Hogarth copies. I think that by the end of this I was finding a good balance of speed and quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment