Friday, February 8, 2013

 After almost two weeks of doing these studies I think I'm running out of things to say. These are all 30 minute drapery studies none of them are going to be fantastic and they rarely need much of an explanation. I'm almost done with them so soon I'll be able to go on to another subject.
Roger Moore the third James Bond. I always like the sense of humor be brought to the role; the dry one liners he delivered and his banter with Q. This is going to be a three hour portrait and this would be hour one and I was having some trouble because of the downward angle of the face and the little half smile he has going on. Both of these things are the reason I choose this photo because they are things that I need to work on but both of these things make the portrait harder to paint hence this not being as far along as I think it should be.

No comments:

Post a Comment