Monday, November 5, 2012

 My goal with this pose was to focus on the back and the legs. I think that those two things came out good, the shadows on the back are a bit heavy and the knees need some work but overall not bad. The forearm has some issues as does the shoulder where it meets the neck. Overall not bad even if there are some issues.
Another reflected light study, it's less pronounced in this study than it is in the last study but it's there. The trick with this one was to get the reflected light on the fruit without having it look like there was a second light source. With the orange I succeeded with the pear I think that I made the light a bit to strong. I think that it still passes off as reflected light but could be mistaken for a highlight or something. As usual this took an hour to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment