Saturday, January 18, 2014

  Gestures and David Finch tutorial. I have one more figure to do for this tutorial and then it's onto his DVD about heads. This is the sixth or seventh time that I've gone trough his tutorials, they have been so helpful the way he explains stuff makes so much sense to me. And while I'm not as good as him yet I think that his influence on my art can be clearly seen in my line work.
Page two finished. Well mostly. We have a colorist now so these are going to be colored. I'm really looking forward to seeing what she does with the colors. Also I've noticed something strange that the longer I work on a page the less sense it make to me as a whole page. I think it's because I work on the individual panels for so long that they each become a separate image. Like how a movie wouldn't make sense if you only looked at one frame for a long time and them moved forward sixty frames, then back a hundred and so on.

I could also not be getting enough sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment