Wednesday, October 31, 2012


I think that this is one of my favorite figure drawings that I've done recently. The contrast is nice, the form is well defined and the highlights really help give the figure some life. Really my only regret is that the arms, neck and face didn't get finished as much as the rest of the body. But you can only do so much in 30 minutes. 
This is an ambient occlusion test. While not as exciting as some of the other studies I've been doing I think that revisiting basic concepts is a good thing to do an a regular basis. This took an hour to do.

I am sad to say that I don't have an appropriately spooky post for Halloween. The only spooky thing about this blog today is that I have made one post a day for the entire month. I hope that I can keep that trend going into November and beyond.

No comments:

Post a Comment